COVID-19 AdvisoryAt Courtesy Inn Eugene, we understand that families, vacationers and event planners are concerned about travelling to Eugene, CO with the potential health risk of the Corona Virus.
What we're doing to keep you feeling safe about your travel to Eugene, COWe want you to feel comfortable about booking your travel to Eugene, Co and stay healthy during your stay with us. Enjoy these benefits that ensure you have a safe and enjoyable vacation experience at the hotel.
- We have waived cancellation fees for guests in mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, Taiwan, South Korea, Japan and Italy traveling outbound to Eugene, CO hotel stays through March 30th, 2020.
- We have flexible check in and check out policies for guests looking for hotel stays through March 30th, 2020.
- Staff and guests are advised to wash hands regularly.
- All the surfaces in the entire property are regularly wiped down with disinfecting wipes.
- Routine washing of comforters and linens and use of disinfectants in the wash.
- Management staff is trained on COVID-19 precautions and preventions.
- Any staff member who tests positive will remain at home until no longer infected.